Links

Friday, February 22, 2019

My review on perfume Rose Aurore Eau Fraiche L'Occitane en Provence.

This was given to me by my sister last time while I bring my Mum for a planned trip to Sabah. Which is 2 weeks after our house burned down last 8 August 2013 [1].
I like the fresh rose scent with the fresh citrus scent. It is just the right amount. Suitable for daily usage and office wear regardless the weather.

Notes in the perfume: fresh citrusy top notes mingling with white rose and lotus flower heart scents and a trail of tender amber.
Contains absolute rose from the south  of France.




I still have the box that comes with the set. Which is safely kept in my lab.

Till then, have fun enjoying good rose scent perfume.

Reference:
[1] The look of my Mum's house burned down on fire last 8 August 2013 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-loss-of-your-beloved-ones.html

No comments:

Post a Comment