Links

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Trying different type of sugar to make my proven cough cure remedy.

The look of new type of sugar to be used in my proven cough cure remedy [1]. I bought the sugar from Chinese herbs shop last night.
The look of new sugar type I try for this home made cough remedy.

The look of my first drink before sleep that day.

The look of the drink in the early morning after wake up.
The balance of 207 ml of my home made cough remedy after used the rest for 3 drinks before sleep that night.


Verdict:
  • I prefer the taste of first batch that I made using my prefered brown sugar [1].
  • The first batch that I made give fast and long relieve up to 5 hours no cough than this second batch [1].
  • I end up with massive chest pain cough after consume this second batch cough syrup. While my friend does not get any side effect. Maybe just me who unable to withstand this type of sugar from Chinese herbs shop. After consulting other friends who have knowledge in herbal and traditional medicine, she said that the sugar that I used from Chinese herbs shop might be too potent for me. As she said that those who have asthma forbidden to use it at any cost😱. No wonder I end up with massive chest pain when coughing after drinking it. Well, lesson learned the hard way then😪. Make sure to do research well. As what can eat and drink, doesn't mean I can do it also
Till then, have fun in conducting experiment on your own to achieve the desired taste of cough remedy.

Reference:
[1] My first batch home made cough syrup made 1.30 am last 12 February 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/02/cooking-home-remedy-for-my-headache.html

No comments:

Post a Comment