Links

Sunday, February 24, 2019

The look of my pengat pisang tanduk as my supper last night.

One from 13 unit of my pisang tanduk (banana) fruits already ripe.
The pretty look of my cooked pengat pisang for supper last night.
I only used 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon of brown sugar for this pengat. As the pisang tanduk (banana) fruit already sweet on its own.
The used pisang tanduk (banana) fruit weigh 548 gm.


The not so pretty ripe pisang tanduk fruit that already craked wide open yet still edible.
The peeled pisang tanduk fruit which is 310 gm.
Basically the waste is 238 gm on the cracked open surface.
I manage to give 1 of my pisang tanduk (banana) fruit to my neighbour next door. Which weigh 622 gm.
Till then, have fun in harvesting your planted pisang tanduk (banana) at home😉💪.

References:
[1] The look of my pisang tanduk plant and fruits that I harvest yesterday evening https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/02/harvesting-my-pisang-tanduk-banana.html
[2] List of suggested banana plant based on my preference for pisang goreng (fried banana fritters), banana cake, banana pancake, cekodok/cucur pisang (fried banana balls), pengat pisang (sweet banana desert), lepat pisang (steamed banana desert) and kerepek pisang (banana chips).
https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/02/my-tips-for-those-who-want-to-start.html

No comments:

Post a Comment