Links

Saturday, February 16, 2019

My review on Aloe Vera MOISTURE REAL Soothing Gel from Body Buddy Original.

Just bought it yesterday while going out to do some errands in Caring Pharmacy, Paradigm Mall, JB.
I was actually looking for good yet cheap moisturiser. As my skins getting flaky patches despite my attempt in using Nourishing Skin Cream in 50 ml container from Himalaya [1]. It is Aloe Vera MOISTURE REAL Soothing Gel from Body Buddy Original in 150 gm tube.

I have tried to used it last night as night mask. And this early morning as my early morning mask. It does feel nice and refreshing. It also helps to sooth my itchy rashes a lot better than my Dettol spray and Dettol instant hand sanitizer.
I end up with resolution to buy its twin pack that contains 500 ml × 2 and 1 tube of 200 ml with price less than RM 60. Where its usual price would be RM 75 for such pack. Which is 20% less. It such a catch offer to pass that does makes me in dire to grab it.
The look of the grabbed twin pack of mine today. Since today is last day offer.

Till then, have fun in enjoying the cool gel out from the fridge as facial mask😉💪.

Reference:
[1] My review on Nourishing Skin Cream in 50 ml container from Himalaya

1 comment: