Links

Friday, February 22, 2019

Planting dumb cane plant outside my house compound.

Get it last 15 February under barter trade activity with my girlfriend. Only manage to plant in directly on soil last 21 February 2019.
I think the one I have is type Dieffenbachia (Dumb Cane / Leopard Lily) [1].

Dieffenbachia is a perennial herbaceous plant with straight stem, simple and alternate leaves containing white spots and flecks, making it attractive as indoor foliage. Speciesin this genus are popular as houseplantsbecause of their tolerance of shade. Its English names, dumb cane and mother-in-law's tongue (also used for Sansevieriaspecies) refer to the poisoning effect of raphides, which can cause temporary inability to speak.
I plant them outside of my house compound as the inner part already full.
Till then, have fun in planting indoor plants at home😉💪.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment