Links

Sunday, February 24, 2019

My tips for those who want to start plant banana

I have been asked so many times by my friends and colleague about my banana plant. Since most of them have zero knowledge on banana plant, I have come out with my tips of match list type of banana plant they should plant based on their preference.
List below is based on my banana preference and taste bud:
  • If you like to eat pengat pisang, you should plant pisang tanduk and pisang helang/lang.
  • If you like pisang goreng (fried banana fritters), you should plant pisang tanduk, pisang nangka and pisang nipah.
  • If you like to eat banana as it is, you should plant pisang lemak manis, pisang berangan and pisang emas.
  • If you like banana cake, cekodok/cucur pisang (banana fried balls) and banana pancake; you should plant pisang kapas, pisang lemak manis and pisang emas.
  • If you like kerepek pisang (banana chips), you should plant pisang tanduk and pisang nangka.

As for me, I like to eat:
  • Pengat pisang
  • Pisang goreng (fried banana fritters), 
  • Cekodok/cucur pisang (banana fried balls),  
  • Kerepek pisang (banana chips), 
  • Banana cake and 
  • Banana pancake.

So I do plant 
  • Pisang tanduk, 
  • Pisang helang/lang,
  • Pisang emas,
  • Pisang lemak manis,
  • Pisang raja
  • Pisang relong

Hopefully the above list able to assist you in selecting type of banana to plant at home😉💪.

References:
[1] The look of my pengat pisang tanduk last night of 23 February 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/02/the-look-of-my-pengat-pisang-tanduk-as.html
[2] The look of my banana cake last 12 September 2018 using 21 unit of my pisang lemak manis fruits https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/09/my-banana-cake-using-my-ripe-pisang.html

No comments:

Post a Comment