Links

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Making ayam masak kicap (chicken with soy sauce) using my purple chili today.

Manage to harvest 12 unit of my purple chili since my cili padi still in flowering stage.
3 different colours on my purple chili plant: purple, slight orange and slight cream.

The mixture of my frozen chicken with the rest of ingredients.

The weight is 5 gm for 12 unit.

Part of ingredients used in my ayam masak kicap (chicken in soy sauce).
Cuban oregano and spearmint is for my cough herbal drink to be taken before I sleep today. In order to get more than 2 hours sleep before start coughing like crazy till morning.
I have been craving for ayam masak kicap  (chicken in soy sauce) since yesterday. And due to my headache inducing cough, it is wiser to cook myself.
I used 219 gm frozen chicken, 2 tablespoon kicap pekat manis (thick sweet soy sauce), 1 table spoon water, 4 lemon leaves. I do forget to add salt. Well, better with no salt during my coughing condition. Also purposely do not add onions. Somehow feel to avoid it.
I manage to collect the seeds of all my purple chili for replanting purpose tomorrow. Need to recycle and save as much as I could also😊.
I cook using steam style in my lunch box. Will update the cooked look later.

Update 21:06.
I purposely leave it to cook longer till the smells come out. Better safe than never.
The cooked ayam masak kicap (chicken with soy sauce).

My portion of the night, half from the cooked dish.
The tweaked dump dish of ayam masak kicap  (chicken in soy sauce) does taste heavenly tasty to my sore throat. Does fulfill my craving of ayam masak kicap  (chicken in soy sauce). Somehow the lemon leaves does give up 1 level in the dish. Same goes to the kemangi (Cinnamon basil or Thai basil) leaves. Which I add at the last stage with bendi (okra/ladyfinger). And my throat seems to be calm from the dry irritating and inducing cough. Maybe all the used fresh ingredients does helps along the way.
Till then, have fun enjoying home made ayam masak kicap  (chicken in soy sauce).

Reference:
[1] Kemangi (Cinnamon basil or Thai basil) last 22 August 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/08/the-look-of-cinnamon-basil-or-thai.html

No comments:

Post a Comment