Links

Monday, February 11, 2019

My daily simple make up look today using Hakuho-do+Sephora pro brush collection.

I normally used my usual cosmetics for my daily make up application. The only different would the the make up brushes being used. Since I have the habit and discipline to use clean make up brushes every week. Also to disinfect the used cosmetics. In order to maintain my skin from any skin infection. Today I am using my Hakuho-do+Sephora pro brush collection [1]. I am loving the make up look today.
My simple make up look after breakfast in FRGS grant workshop.
All brushes was very soft to my skin. I can see the brushes picking up powder pigments very nicely. The list of brushes used and applications area:

  • I even tried to do light shading on my nose and face using Kusuriyubi - Angled Concealer Brush.
  • I soften the shading using Shousai - Crease Brush.  
  • I accidentally put on blush using Kusabi - Sloping Powder Brush instead of Ougi - Blush Brush. But I do love the blush look on my cheek after application.
  • I powder all over face using Otsubu - Pointed Powder Brush. It does give an even application.

For eyebrows, I have to use Anastasia Beverly Hills No 12 angled brush. I used my Cosway powder eyebrows pallete to shape my eyebrows, shading and contour.

I am using quite pale nude soft pink with hint of chocolate under tone from Fever Glam code Kiss Me. It is a matte kind of liquid lipgloss. Which you can see remains well after my breakfast of roti canai kosong and teh O limau suam.
Till then, have fun in using good make up brushes for your daily make up application😉💪.

Reference:
[1] Unwrapping my Hakuho-do+Sephora pro brush collection last 31 January 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/02/unwrapping-my-hakuho-dosephora-pro.html

No comments:

Post a Comment