Links

Monday, February 4, 2019

My pengat pisang helang/lang for breakfast today.

I decided to make pengat pisang helang/lang (sweet banana desert with coconut milk) from the given one by neighbor last 31 January 2019 [1]. As I am currently under cough with thick phlegm. That unable me to eat fried banana. In order to avoid massive coughing which is headache inducing.
The finished product after 45 minutes:


The look of the ingredients being dumped into my lunch box bowl [2].
I only used 128 gm of the peeled pisang helang/lang. As I only left with 96 gm of frozen santan (coconut milk). Along with biji sago (sago pearls) and some barley. Have to make do with what I have. I just add 1 teaspoon of brown sugar at the end of cooking. As the pisang helang/lang already taste sweet on its own.
Cooking still in process.
Till then, have fun enjoy good food that helps to ease your cough and sore throat.

Reference:
[1] Received 1 unit pisang helang/lang of 710 gm from my pretty neighbour last 31 January 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/02/the-pretty-look-of-pisang-helanglang.html
[2] My precious lunch box https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2016/02/lunch-box-for-fresh-and-healthy-food.html

No comments:

Post a Comment