Links

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Face lift my old Saga key to a new silicone cover.

Since my old Saga key already have a huge gap that uncontainable using even binding sellotape. So, I used silicone key cover to face lift its condition and protect it from break apart into pieces. The funny and best part is one of my colleague thought I buy a brand new car๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†. That is how much the impact of face lifting using this simple silicone key cover๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜.
The large gap on my 11 years old Saga key.

The face lift look.
Can see how battered my old Saga key full of sellotape.
The pretty and neat look after the face lift.
I am really satisfied with the face lift look on my old Saga key which I have used for almost 11 years. 

For those who are interested, can order from me at sales.pivotsolutions@gmail.com. The silicone cover priced at RM 10 per unit in black colour
Till then, have fun in face lifting your car key with good silicone cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment