Links

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Second type of keladi (yam) planted in my house.

I planted this second type of keladi (yam) last 28 January 2019. Despite I have receive it for the past 2 weeks. Well, when my tajak is missing, I work slow since I am using my small red shovel for digging hole. This keladi (yam) is given by my boss. Where his Chinese neighbour give it to him. Well, my boss have not tasted yet this kind of keladi (yam) as he just planted it less than 4 months. So, no clue yet on its taste.
The first type taste delicious when being cooked as pengat, according to my boss.
The fresh looking keladi (yam).

Can see the healthy roots look despite the 2 weeks planting delay.


The cute size of hole that I dig using my small red shovel.



The keladi (yam) safely planted beside my pandan coconut tree, outside my house gate.
Till then, have fun in planting variety of keladi (yam) at home😉💪.

Reference:
[1] My first type of keladi (yam) look last 9 December 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/12/the-pretty-look-of-my-keladi-yam-roots.html

No comments:

Post a Comment