Links

Sunday, February 24, 2019

My tayammum style in removing my make up whenever I am tired.

My simple tayammum style yet effective way in removing my make up whenever I am extremely tired [1].
One of the way is using my Maybelline micellar water. Then spray my Aloe Vera Soothing Mist from Body Buddy Original [2,3].
I always make sure both of them always at my bedside. Last time I used virgin coconut oil for such. But since I have both micellar water and soothing spray, decided to finished them off for my emergency usage.

Till then, have fun in cleaning up your face in tayammum style whenever you are too tired or not feeling well

Tayammum (Arabic: تيمم‎) is the Islamic act of dry ablution using a purified sand or dust, which may be performed in place of ritual washing (wudu or ghusl) if no clean water is readily available or if one is suffering from moisture-induced skin inflammation or scaling.

References:
[3] My Aloe Vera Soothing Mist from Body Buddy Original https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/02/my-review-on-aloe-vera-moisture-real.html

No comments:

Post a Comment