Links

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Breakfast for today: fried horn banana and achovies chicken fritters

I manage to ask assistance from my labmate to help cut down my organic horn banana (pisang tanduk) tree in order to harvest the fruits.
While waiting for him, I make achovies mix with chicken fritters for his breakfast as his wage for the assistance.
Cripsy outside yet tender and soft inside.
The look of the fried organic horn banana (pisang tanduk) fruit.
The one that I cook weigh 992 gm for 1 unit. Basically total I could get near 16 kg for 1 tandan of it..
I have to import Master level person to assist in harvesting my organic horn banana (pisang tanduk).
Well, he do have experience in harvesting banana in father farm. So, it is not a big deal for him. It is strongly advised to engage professional for such taskπŸ˜‰.
He do ask me how long does it take for my horn banana till harvest. I will update later after I check my previous blog entry.

Update:
I plant the horn banana tree last April 2016 [1]. Basically, almost 2 years for me to reap and harvest the fruit. But it worth the effort. As many friend who have consume it, said it is very delicious.
The soft and delicious look of my fried horn banana (pisang tanduk) fruit.
The packed fried horn banana (pisang tanduk) to share with my close and near ones πŸ˜‰.

Till then, have fun enjoying your fried organic horn banana (pisang tanduk) at home πŸ˜‰.

Reference:
[1] My organic horn banana (pisang tanduk) heart last 14 December 2017 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/12/finally-my-pisang-tanduk-show-off-its.html

2 comments: