Links

Friday, November 30, 2018

The pretty, plump and healthy look of the received pisang relong offspring.

I manage to take the parcel containing my pisang relong offspring from office after it arrive before 3 pm yesterday.
After I reach home last night, I immediately put the pisang relong offspring in large container for its temporary place before I plant it on the soil directly today.
Many thanks to my gardening buddy who share this precious pisang relong offspring with me without additional cost. Hopes he would always be in good health for such kindness.
Pictures below was taken under high mode light of my mini LED lamp [1]. Seems like it is bright enough to cover quite pitch black area of my house compound last night around 9 pm.
The received package.

The look of the wrapped pisang relong offspring.

Can see the healthy tip on the above circle and its little future offspring bud sprouting below.
The base size diameter is about 8 cm. Very thick and plump size.




The container size sufficient enough to accomodate its plump size.
Hopefully I am able to dig a sufficient hole size to plant this healthy and plump pisang relong offspring.
Till then, have fun in planting any banana plant in your house compound😉.

Reference:
[1] My review on mini LED lamp https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/my-review-on-new-mini-led-light.html

No comments:

Post a Comment