Links

Friday, March 9, 2018

The look of my nilam pandan leaves that smell more fragrant than pandan leaves

My girlfriend treat me partial of the cost for 2 of plants yesterday. I manage to get neem plant and nilam pandan plant.
The look of my nilam pandan leaves.
I bought the nilam pandan plant as the seller said that the leaves would give fragrant pandan smell when it is cut and put on car dashboard. Despite the leaves did not smell much went I crush one of it.
Fortunately I buy the nilam pandan plant. I do put few leaves on on my dashboard once arrive at home. 
And my car does smell amazingly fragrant when I use it to buy ingredients to make sambal hitam from belimbing buluh this morning.
I manage to cut off all the balance leaves on the plant when cut it of for replanting purpose and put in foot sock as my bed potpouri.
Now my room smells amazingly fragrant. Really worth the money spent.
English name for nilam pandan is patchouli. It is one of main ingredient in my favourite perfume, that is Jimmy Choo EDP. Will make entry on this later๐Ÿ˜‰.
Till then, have fun in planting new plants at home ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Reference:
[1] Accompanying my girlfriend buy flowers for her home http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/03/accompanying-my-girlfriend-for-lunch.html

No comments:

Post a Comment