Links

Friday, November 2, 2018

My gardening consultation service this morning.

One of my neighbour asked for my gardening consultation service. I manage to assist and show her how to plant pisang lemak manis (banana), cili padi (chili) and bendi  (okra) [1].
We start with buying packed fertilized soil from nursery first.
25 packets of fertilized soil.

The planted pisang lemak manis in basket.

The basket is 42 cm high and diameter is 42 cm.

The rest of the planted plants: cili padi and bendi.
I also manage to assist her to obtain some  wood pallets to be used as herbs rack later.

The neatly arranged wood pallets.
I manage to get 2 curry plants from her. Also manage to get 1 new marigold plant and planted it on new container after reach home.
Planted this marigold in 5 liter container from its small pot.
I choose this one as it is new type compare to these two below.


Till then, have fun spending time gardening with good gardening consultant😉.

Reference:
[1] The healthy look of pisang lemak manis after 1 month planted in clothes basket https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/12/the-healthy-look-of-pisang-lemak-manis.html

No comments:

Post a Comment