Links

Friday, March 30, 2018

The look of various silicone and plastic scrubbing pad for my make up brushes

I have been using and testing many kind of scrubbing pad either silicone or plastic to deep clean my make up brushes throughout my journey using cosmetics in daily basis since 2007.
So far, 5 of them still within reach. The rest, may they rest in peace 😂.



The look of this one with my Zoeva Luxe Sheer Cheek brush from my Pink Elements set [1]. 
Just the nice size. This one definitely unable to cope with bigger brush like my Bobbi Brown powder brush. Definitely suitable for smaller brushes like crease and smudge brush.


Close up the look of this silicone scrubbing pad glove-like with my Zoeva Luxe Sheer Cheek brush from my Pink Elements set [1].

This honeycomb pattern one have the largest surface area [2]. Just that this is too huge for smaller brushes like crease brush.
The honeycomb pattern in this scrubbing pad does assist a lot for big size brush like blusher brush [2]. However, not that good to clean up smaller brush like detailed liner brush.
This one have large surface area. Suitable for large and also smaller brushes. As the surface have smaller dots pattern that best used for smaller brush.



Close up on this dusty pink coloured one. It is actually for face massage.
It have raised dots that you can use for smaller and big brushes.
Close up on this hot pink one.
It have lined area which you can use for larger brushes and a smaller area with raised dots that you can use for smaller brushes.

At this moment, I prefer to use silicone scrubbing pad glove-like [3].

Till then, have fun in deep cleaning your make up brushes during the weekend😉.

References:
[1] My review on make up brushes in my Zoeva Pink Elements set http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/10/my-review-on-zoeva-pink-elements.html
[2] My review using the honeycomb silicone scrubbing pad to clean my make up brushes http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2016/08/cleaning-make-up-brush-is-good-habit.html
[3] My review using silicone scrubbing pad glove-like to clean my make up brushes   http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/03/deep-cleaning-my-make-up-brushes-today.html

No comments:

Post a Comment