Links

Friday, April 6, 2018

Detailed on my apam nasi process and outcome

One veteran friend said he is unable to understand my previous entry on me making apam nasi [1]. You need to understand that the entry I do using my spare phone after the blue death screen of my Samsung J7 Prime near end of March 2018 [2]. Which makes my on-the-spot entry looks odd and hanging. And yes, I do hope to be able to use Microsoft Surface like the veteran friend used.

Therefore, this is the detailed entry where the pictures taken using my precious Canon Ixus 105 [3] and written using laptop Dell Latitude E6330.
The well blended cold rice, sugar and water.

The look of the blended mixture.

Pouring the blended mixture into my huge pot.

Close up on the texture if the used yeast brand Mauripan. 
Pouring the yeast into the blended mixture.


Mixing it well.

Adding wheat flour in the mixture.

After putting the sufficient amount of flour.

The well mixed dough of apam nasi.

The look after leave it rest for 1 hour.
Suppose to leave it for 3 hours. But I am too hungry already😖.

The empty inner pot of lunch box.
Taking out this much.

The look of the dough after I took some from it to cook.

Weight of the dough to be cook = 237 gm.

Cooking using my lunch box.

The look of the well cooked apam nasi.

Ready to be eaten.

Digging out part of it.

The delicious apam nasi of mine.
I am happy since my first attempt is a success. Plus, very delicious and fulfilling. Since it is made from rice😉. Would be nice to be eaten with grated coconut (kelapa parut).

Till then, have fun in experimenting recipe of apam nasi😉.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment