Links

Monday, March 19, 2018

Warming up frozen leftover food for lunch today

I manage to get packed fried meehoon and egg sambal after my meeting yesterday.
The look of the process.
I only use my lunch box to warmed up the frozen food. Which is really fortunate for me to choose this type. As it able to accomodate longer frozen food that packed in the takeaway container. However this method took 42 minutes till I am able to eat the food. As the packed fried meehoon is plenty. Which makes it becomes thick after being frozen. Means that next time I need to repack the food that need to be stored in freezer part to 1 pack that good for 1 time eating session of mine. It not, you will also end up like me, waiting for almost 42 minutes. 
Still I like the outcome of the warmed food. As it is moist and in nice texture. Basically not dry. Unlike when you warmed it up using frying pan. Plus, there would not be any dried residue in the lunch box pot. Unlike when using frying pan.
Till then, have fun in warming up your frozen food😋.

No comments:

Post a Comment