Links

Monday, November 12, 2018

Activity this morning before leave the house for work.

I just do my typical morning chores:
  • Feed my cats
  • Clean their room
  • Watered and put some compost fertilizer

Since I saw there are 5 marigold flower petals withered, I decided to trim them off and replant it. I dig under my harum manis mango area outside the house.
The huge size of earthworms under my harum manis mango tree.
The diameter of the earthworms is around 0.2 to 0.3 cm. I took the huge earthworm and put it in my mulberry container. So that it will help to fertilized the soil in it.
Selfie session with my cats: Dell and Furball.
Can see how goos both of my cats posing for their Mama selfie frame when being asked nicely. Furball lay at the back just enough to be in the selfie frame. This is taken after I finished planted the withered marigold flowers [1].

Till then, have fun taking care of your plants and pets before leave the house for work in daily basis.

Reference:
[1] Trimming and replanting withered marigold flower petals last 8 November 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/trimming-withered-marigold-flowers.html
[2] 1,321 gm of my freshly plucked organic Solo type papaya https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/harvest-for-today1321-gm-of-solo-type.html

No comments:

Post a Comment