Links

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

2 blooming senduduk putih flowers.

The look of 2 blooming senduduk putih flowers [3].
Focus on flower at the back.

Focus on the front flower.
I just using camera in my precious Samsung J7 Prime [1].
Where I just change the focus point from back to front flower.
That shows skills and technique in taking picture is really important no matter what kind of device you have.
So far, I still prefer to take picture using my Samsung J7 Prime than Oppo A71 (2018). But normally I will give my Oppo A71 (2018) to others when need their assistance to take my picture. As the focus time for Samsung J7 Prime take longer than Oppo A71 (2018).
Till then, have fun in playing withe focus part in your phone camera.

References:
[2] Compliments received after I take pictures of my plants using Oppo A71 (2018) last 15 May 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/05/compliment-receive-on-pictures-of-my.html
[3] Get the senduduk plant last 9 August 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/08/yesterday-haul-senduduk-putih-melastoma.html

No comments:

Post a Comment