Links

Monday, November 12, 2018

The look of passion fruit plant and misai kucing flowers today.

I was astounded to see the huge growth of passion fruit plant that I planted last time outside my lab today.


This passion fruit plant planted near one of my pisang tanduk tree. Its size is 7 times bigger and healthier than the one I planted at home.

The look of 3 misai kucing flowers today. The same plant produce 3 flowers last 18 October 2018 [1].
Going to harvest the blue circled ones for my herbal tea drink today.

Close up on the largest misai kucing flower.

The look of the fallen misai kucing flower petals on the bottom.
Till then, have fun in documenting the plants planted outside your workplace😆💪.

Reference:
[1] The look of misai kucing flowers blooming outside lab last 18 October 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/10/the-pretty-look-of-misai-kucing-flower.html

No comments:

Post a Comment