Links

Saturday, November 24, 2018

The huge size of my mas cotek leaves.

The pictures of this mas cotek leaves is taken this Thursday morning. The one that I owned is female type. Based on the big and round characteristic of the leaves [1]. The scientific name of this plant is 'Ficus Deltoidea [1].
For me, it has grown 3 times from its initial size. Will get older pictures of it later.


This is one from 4 of it that I have spilt off last March 2018. 3 more I planted directly on the soil area at the side of my house.
I resort to owned this plant as alternative  treatment for health condition last time.  Start consuming it 1 February 2018. Still have not yet get the male plant to complement the exisiting one. Since I wanted to master the usage and germination of the current female plant.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment