Links

Sunday, November 18, 2018

2 precious cookers of mine that constantly being used during Ramadhan this year.

2 precious cookers of mine that constantly being used during Ramadhan this year:
  1. 1.5 liter travel cooker [1]
  2. Lunch box [2]

Type of dishes I make with them:
  • black glutinous rice desert in my travel cooker for my iftar [3]
  • Marinated grilled chicken travel cooker [4]
  • Steamed rice in my lunch box [5]
  • Pancake in my travel cooker [8]


Normally I manage to reach home around 6 pm. I immediately put both rice in lunch box and frozen marinated chicken in travel cooker. 
Then I went down to tend after my cats and plants. Usually I spend around 30 to 40 minutes. After that, I went up to take bath. I will put water to boil in my 1.6 liter kettle before bath. By this time, both my rice and marinated chicken finished cook. As normally it finished cooking after 30 minutes.
Basically everything is ready to be served right after my bath.
I know such sequences is not easy to follow and done. But I have to do it in daily basis regardless I like it or not. Even when I am unwell. As that is my daily routine. Automatic cooker and kettle does helps a lot for my daily routine. As I do not need to worry if I forget to tend after them. Since they will turn off themselves after finished cook. I used to get burned rice whenever I cook using stove for my cats. As I tend to be carried away since I normally tend after my plants while waiting for the rice to be cooked.
Nowadays, I can cook more variety of foods with pressure cooker [6,7].

Till then, have fun in taking care of yourself with good fresh food😉.

References:
[3] Making black glutinous rice desert in my 1.5 liter cooker for my iftar https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/04/my-iftar-dish-black-glutinous-rice.html
[5] Marinated grilled chicken and steamed rice last 27 May 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/05/my-end-of-day-iftar-dishes-for-today.html

No comments:

Post a Comment