Links

Monday, November 5, 2018

Making holes in the used plant container at home.

I manage to get faster way to make water outlet holes in used container to plant my plants at home.

The look before I make water outlet holes.


After I make water outlet holes.
I prefer to make the water holes to be at least 2 cm high. As I could ensure the will be some water retained in the container after the watering activities. Since this practise helps to sustain the lifespan of my plants a lot (almost 98% success rate) especially during hot blazing season. If in raining season, the plant won't be flooded as the excess water able to go out through the made water holes.
I also prefer bottles than plastic bags to plant plants as it is more durable and longer lifespan.
Till then, be safe and have fun keeping your plant safe during this rainy season.

Reference:
[1] Video Dell the cat enjoys the sweet peeled ripe organic papaya for his desert today https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/video-of-dell-enjoys-sweetness-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment