Links

Monday, November 12, 2018

My medicine juice to curb cholesterol spike in me.

I started to consume this cholesterol curbing juice since early 2017.
The look of my cholesterol curbing juice.
I normally consume the juice when I feel the symptoms of high blood pressure and others such as:
  • headache every evening and night, 
  • itchy eyes and skins.
You can make your own the cholesterol curbing juice if you have:
  • Time
  • Ingredients
  • Correct SOP (Standard operating procedure)

Like me, I have to opt to buy it. Since I have less time to spend to make it.
I normally consume it 1 time in the morning after my Subuh prayer. Then I would take extra 1 more time before or after my Maghrib prayer if needed more.

Till then, have fun using alternative medicine to curb your cholesterol level.

No comments:

Post a Comment