Links

Friday, November 16, 2018

Doraemon Merry Christmas event in Paradigm Mall JB, 16 Nov 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.

I manage to experience Doraemon Merry Christmas event in Paradigm Mall JB while running errands this evening. The event start from 16 Nov 2018 to 1 Jan 2019. Seems to be my luck to take this opportunity pose with varieties of life size Doraemon. Excuse me with my bare naked face. Still under unfinished battle with dry flu spell😅💪.






RM 49.90 for a Doraemon neck pillow😲!

RM 5 for a pack of plaster hook that consist of 2 unit.

Pose with Doraemon Take Copter hairband.

RM 19.90 for 1 unit of Doraemon Take Copter hairband.

Pose with Doraemon mug.

RM 19.90 per mug.

Duck mouth pose with duck mouth Doraemon😜.


Pose with Doraemon "Aaaah!" expression😲.
I like 👆this picture the most among all😄.

Till then, have fun in posing with life size Doraemon in Paradigm Mall before 1 January 2019😉.

Reference:
[1] Doraemon Merry Christmas event in Paradigm Mall JB, 16 Nov 2018 to 1 Jan 2019. http://www.paradigmmall.com.my/jb/event_details.aspx?eid=64

No comments:

Post a Comment