Links

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Disassemble dead powerbank in attempt to repair it.

I went for site meeting today in customer place. I bring 2 old powerbank with me. None could last me up to even 10 minutes. So, I decided to disassemble the dead powerbank that I left in the lab to repair it.
I used special solution to disassemble the powerbank cover. So that no force used and protect damage on the powerbank casing.
Small gap crack on the powerbank casing.

Big gap already.


Manage to open the powerbank casing without damaging it.

I am using my mini LED light to take pictures of the disassemble powerbank as the components look better and much clearer than using the phone flash [2]. Worth money invested on the mini LED light.
Hopefully I am able to finished the repair work by tonight. High hope to be able to used it tomorrow😆. Will update the result later in next entry.
Now in the mood of repair since need to save a lot using what I have in hands than spend money unnecessarily😅. Trying my best to be frugal.
Till then, have fun in reviving your dead powerbank😉.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment