Links

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Self cooked dinner for unwell person: frozen curry in pressure cooker.

I am unable to move much today. Tired from constant visit to toilet for pee since 3 am until now. As I have not much energy to stand or even sit in cooking, I decided to used frozen curry as my dinner today. As I can throw them all in the pressure cooker and leave them to cook while I take rest [1].
The frozen ingredients.
From left: frozen sausages, frozen uncooked chicken and frozen cooked curry leftovers.

Chicken still not fully cooked.
My mistake for choosing mode salted roasted chicken instead of meat. As this mode finished within 10 minutes. The chicken still left 60% uncooked.
The nicely cooked sausages.
I dished out the sausages first. Since I am very hungry. It does taste heavenly in my sore throat. I let the chicken cook under mode meat while I enjoy the curry sausages.
Seems like my habit of collecting unfinished food and frozen them up, helps a lot when I am unwell. I am also glad that I am able to eat anything despite I am unwell under dry flu and sore throat. Since I need the energy to get well faster.
Till then, have fun in prepping frozen ingredients to be used in pressure cooker each time when you are unwell.

Update:
The look of the cooked chicken.



Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment