Links

Thursday, November 8, 2018

My packed food: bread dipped with eggs and meat toppings for today.

I have some leftover beef from yesterday. So I make wholemeal bread dipped with eggs and put the left over beef on top of it. As I only have wholemeal bread in stock at home.
The look of the dipped bread with eggs in non stick pan.
The packed food for today.
The taste is nice and fulfilling. I just used around 6 bread slices, 3 eggs, some salt to taste, some margerin and some vanilla essence. I do think would taste nicer if  can add 2 tablespoon of mushroom soup Campbell in the egg batter.
I shred the leftover beef chunks into bit ang pieces. Mix it in egg batter. Then I put it kn top of the dipped bread after putting the bread into the non stick pan.
Till then, have fun in utilizing leftover foods.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment