Links

Friday, November 16, 2018

The pretty look of the cooked green beans in my soup.

I like the pretty look of the fully cooked green beans in my desert soup. I just use the green beans as it is after wash and rinse it.
Now I understand why the water level should not be more than 8 indicated in the inner pot.


Close up on the fully cooked green beans in my bowl.
Since I forget to add salt for taste, I add it after it cooked. I also add 2 tablespoons of brown sugar. As it is quite bland. But well, that is the normal taste of herbal soup😆. At least it is not bitter.
I do burp a lot after consume the green beans desert soup. Since I add my home grown organic ingredients such as sugar cane, pandan leaves, turmeric leaf and ginger leaf [1]. And my head feel  much lighter than before. Seems like the home grown herbal used does helps.
Till then, have fun in making your own green beans desert soup for your dry flu and sore throat.

Update:
I should use ratio 1:2.5 for beans and water. Point need to be taken next time for self consumption.

Reference:
[1] My attempt to cook green beans soup desert for my sore throat due to dry flu https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/my-attempt-in-cooking-green-beans-soup.html

No comments:

Post a Comment