Links

Thursday, November 29, 2018

The look of both Dell and Furball sun basking.

Dell and Furball enjoying sun basking in their outside roaming session. While at the  same time, I tend after the planted plants outside my house compound this morning.




At this time, I call Furball to ask her to pose. Instead, Dell walks towards me😅.
I have to be alert on passing cars and location of my cats while tending after plants. As they are playing on the road outside my house. Need to make sure they won't ran towards the passing cars and motorcyles. Their safety is my first priority during each gardening session. I always call for their names and look after them every minutes.
Nowadays, they seem to be well alert to run in to the house and my car whenever a car and motorcyle is passing by. Still, I always make sure their whereabout to be safe than sorry.
I am glad to see both of them growing in healthy. Does feel worth all the effort in using organic approach (NO chemical fertilizer, NO chemical pesticide for pest control) in tending my plants. Regardless it is a tedious task, but I am able to make sure Dell and Furball will always be safe when roaming inside house compound. They also enjoys the types of insects roaming in my house compound. 
Till then, have fun in keeping the safety of your cats at home.

Reference:
[1] First flower from 1 of 7 okra (ladyfingers) plant germinated last 28 September 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/first-flower-from-1-of-7-okra-plants.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment