Links

Friday, November 16, 2018

My attempt in cooking green beans soup desert for my dry flu.

I manage to buy 250 gm of green beans yesterday. As I want to make green beans soup desert to calm my sore throat due to dry flu.

Other ingredients that I used:
  • *5 pandan leaves (around 4 gm)
  • 29 gm ginger. Have to buy as the one I grow, still too small for consumption. Unlike my turmeric
  • *1 large turmeric leaf (around 3 gm)
  • *142 gm of fresh sugar cane
  • I put water until level 8 of the inner pot

Note:
Items marked with * was freshly harvested from the side of my house. Basically the ones I organically grown at home.
The unsoaked green beans.



Water up to level 8 in the inner pot.








Hopefully it will turned out well after 40 minutes. I cook it using pressure cooker model Elba EPC 6000SS [1].
Dell hugging me tightly.
I think I am the one not feeling well. But this cat of mine, Dell join also my resting time by hugging me tightly. He is really one of a kind.

Will post update of the cooked green beans desert soup in reference link later [2].
Till then, have fun in cooking green beans soup desert at home using freshly harvested ingredients😉💪.

References:
[1] My review on pressure cooker model Elba EPC 6000SS https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/my-review-on-pressure-cooker-elba-epc.html
[2] The pretty look of fully cooked green beans desert soup after 40 minutes https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/the-pretty-look-of-cooked-green-beans.html

No comments:

Post a Comment