Links

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

The received pressure cooker package today.

My boss just manage to take his ordered pressure cooker last week, right after his morning class today. 
Since I am the consultant that help him to choose the pressure cooker, eventually, I also need to be the QA and QC to test it also.  Basically I offer one complete package services. Which is more technical than a typical personal shopper (PS).
That is why I bring  the basic ingredients to test and cook using the new pressure cooker. My frozen marinated chicken, non marinated chicken and basic ingredients to make ayam masak kicap (chicken cooked with soy sauce) today to test the pressure cooker.
Pose with the package.5

Part of the ingredients to make ayam masak kicap.


Container where I put my frozen marinated chicken and non marinated chicken. 
The look of the frozen marinated chicken and non marinated chicken in the container.


Unboxing process will be done after I finished my work first.
Stay tune for the update in the reference link later😉.

Reference:
[1] Testing the pressure cooker to cook my frozen marinated chicken https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/unboxing-pressure-cooker-and-assist-in.html

No comments:

Post a Comment