Links

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Early dinner and few things of my friend going to miss after leave UTM today.

Initially, I intended to bring him for last meal of pisang goreng with sambal kicap.  But due to heavy rain, we end up with early dinner in SDS Bakery  & Cafeteria in Taman Universiti [1]. The cafe almost full of people. Thankfully we manage to get a decent seat.
My friend is going back to Nigeria today after submitted his PhD thesis correction last week. 
The look of my chosen dish and drink.

Close up on the casserole dish.
My dish is chicken with spaghetti and cream sauce. My drink is hot honey lemon.

And my friend loving the suggested drink very much.

During dinner, I ask my friend what would he missed the most when he leave UTM and Malaysia as a whole.
He said there is 2 things he would:
  1. Easy access to buy USB-C type for his Samsung S8 [2],
  2. The freedom to stay back late to finished up research work in lab

Till then, have fun enjoying good food with companion😉.

References:
[1] SDS Bakery & Cafeteria
1, Jalan Kebudayaan, Taman Universiti, 81300 Skudai, Johor https://g.co/kgs/Wjd9qs

No comments:

Post a Comment