Links

Friday, November 9, 2018

My review on rhassoul clay as my weekly mask today.

The rhassoul clay itself smells like Sprite carbonated drink.
The mixture of rhassoul clay with rose water.
I used amount 1 tablespoon of rhassoul clay with 3/4 tablespoon of rose water. Good enough for my face, hands and feets. As I am facing itching hands and feets since yesterday.




Can see the rhassoul clay mask drying up after 2 minutes.

The look of dried up rhassoul clay mask before I washed it up. 

After wash up the rhassoul clay mask and moisturize it.
Verdict:
  • The rhassoul clay mask does feel lighter when it dries up. Similar texture like when using bedak sejuk [2].
  • My skin feel hydrated and smooth.
  • No red skin effect like when I am using bentonite clay [3].

Till then, have fun in taking care of your skin with clay mask as weekly skincare routine😉.

References:
[2] Definition of bedak sejuk from wikipedia https://ms.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedak_sejuk
[3] The red skin effect after using bentonite clay as my weekly mask https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-look-of-my-skin-after-using.html

No comments:

Post a Comment