Links

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

My review on Black XS for Her perfume from Paco Rabanne

This is the perfume that I used during my time working in Siemens last 2008-2011. 
If Vera Wang ever make a gothic princess type perfume, this is the scent of it that I have in mind.
I like the subtle patchouli chocolate sweetness scent. Which turns to sweet powdery scent after spraying it on for almost 3 hours time. Despite it is EDT type, it does have good longevity and sillage up to 14 hours on my wrist!

List of notes in the perfume [1,2]:
  • Top Notes: Tamarind Flower, Cranberries
  • Heart Notes: Patchouli, Hellebore Rose, Black violet
  • Base notes: Massoia Wood, Black Vanilla

The set comes with body lotion.




Using phone flash.
Pictures taken using my mini LED light [3]:
Using the low light setting.

Using medium light setting.

Using high light setting.
Can see the round LED light reflection on the perfume bottle indicated in yellow arrow. Just an experiment to see how natural the light would be when pictures taken using mini LED light [3].

Till then, have fun enjoying the sweet scent from your perfume😌.

References:
[1] List of notes in perfume Black XS for her https://www.franks.com.mt/product/paco-rabanne-black-xs-for-her-eau-de-toilette/
[2] List of notes in perfume Black XS for her http://www.olio.qa/black-xs-50ml-for-women
[3] My review on mini LED light  https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/my-review-on-new-mini-led-light.html

No comments:

Post a Comment