Links

Thursday, November 1, 2018

The video of proof Dell eat daun belalai gajah (Sabah snake grass) himself.

Again, I manage to take video of Dell munching away eat daun belalai gajah (Sabah snake grass) by himself.
Picture of the proof.
The video proof Dell munching and eating away daun belalai gajah (Sabah snake grass) yesterday morning before his breakfast.

I am really satisfied seeing this behaviour of Dell. The proof that all my herbs were safe to be eaten directly by even my pets without any worries as I am practising organic planting. Where I used no chemical fertilizer and chemical pest control (pesticide).
This is taken last 19 January 2018. I think Dell is used to it as I always put daun belalai gajah (Sabah snake grass) leaves in the given chicken soup.

Till then, have fun sharing the grown organic herbs at home with your cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment