Links

Saturday, November 3, 2018

My activity today as tourist guide to Kota Iskandar today.

I invited a transfer student from Thailand to be my partner to attend wedding event daughter to one of SKE (School of Electrical Engineering) staff today. After that, I bring her to Kota Iskandar and Puteri Harbour [1,2].
Selfie of both of us.
She does looks great wearing the blue coloured baju kurung Pahang of mine. Just the bottom part slighly short for her since she is taller than me😆.
Fillers: My make up look this morning before leave the house.
Waiting to get a document at UTM wood main gate [3]
While waiting for my partner.
The taken pictures in Kota Iskandar [1]:
Very fragrant flower at the compound of Kota Iskandar masjid (mosque) [1].

Pictures taken in Puteri Harbour [2]:
Can see how pretty and good timing pictures of her taken by me. The wind is blowing perfectly on the Johor flag.
The is not blowing when my picture is taken.
The delicious cendol that we enjoy in Gelang Patah area before heading back.
My partner really satisfied with my impromptu plan today. Well, actually it is my plan as tourist guide for other foreigner friend. Well, she is happy as she get to take plenty of nice pictures in Kota Iskandar while wearing baju kurung Pahang of mine.  We are unable to take pictures around UTM as it is raining heavily right after we left the wedding hall. She even shared live the taken pictures with her Mum.

Till then, have fun in taking good pictures during your weekend😊.

References: 
[2] Puteri Harbour, Johor http://www.puteriharbour.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment