Links

Friday, November 23, 2018

My late lunch food: rice and ayam masak kicap with cili padi

I used my usual cooking technique which is measure, throw (or dump) ingredients and leave it to cook before I start tending after my plants today in the afternoon.
The pretty look of the cooked ayam masak kicap cili padi.
I used kicap manis pekat (sweet thick soy sauce) for this recipe.

Nicely cooked 40 gm rice on top part.
Both rice and chicken was cooked in the same pot at the same time.

Close up on the delicious food.


The ingredients used:
Using my home grown organic cili padi here [1].

Tumis (sauté) the garlic and red onion.

Under mode rice.

4 unit of my frozen chicken = 261 gm.


It finished cooking by the time I take rest around 1 hour after that. Actually, it finished cooking by 30 minutes. Both rice and ayam masak kicap with cili padi were nicely cooked. I enjoy the dish very much as that time I am already hungry and tired after a long work tending after the plants.

Till then, have fun in cooking your dishes during weekend😉.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment