Links

Saturday, November 24, 2018

Importancy cut off features in your phone charger and cable.

I went out with my girlfriend to UTC in Galleria Kotaraya to assist her renew her car roadtax today. The process took us less than 15 minutes. Quite good for a weekend errand.
Along the way, my girlfriend share with me that she have to replace her phone battery (Xiomi Redmi Note 4) to new one last week. As its bloated and very dangerous to be used [1]. Since the phone battery could be like a time bomb, which can explode anytime and anywhere if not being replaced. It cost her almost RM 300 for such replacement.
Technician who replaces her phone battery does advise her to use phone charger that have cut off feature [1]. As such feature will stop charging when the phone battery is fully charged [1]. Some how, I feel quite lost since I have given her colourful extension that have cut off feature [5]. 
She used that phone almost earlier than me when I bought my Samsung J7 Prime last June 2017 [2]. While I still used all original parts as per day it was purchased. My phone battery also still in a very good condition. Seems like my practise in spending more effort in using phone charger that have cut off feature, does helps me to save unwanted expenses in a long run [1,3,4,5]. Basically I am able to save RM 300 after almost 1 year and 5 months using my phone. Quite a huge achievement for me.
To be frank, I no longer used charger that do not have cut off feature. Since I manage to buy much when I have extra from my projects.

Till then, have fun in using and taking care of your phone wisely.

References:
[1] My journey upgrading to phone Samsung J7 Prime last June 2017 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/06/grabbing-opportunity-to-upgrade-phone.html
[3] My usb extension that have cut off feature

No comments:

Post a Comment