Links

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

My organic gooseberry fruit under optical magnification of about 10 times.

I manage to harvest around 6 units of my organic gooseberry today [1]. Since I am still loaned lab magnification device, I decided to take their look under optical magnification of about 10 times.
Under normal lens of my phone.


Under optical magnification of about 10 times.


After a bite.
 Can see clearly the seeds inside the gooseberry fruit. 1 gooseberry fruit can produce more than a dozens offspring.


Under normal phone lens of mine of the gooseberry fruit.

After a bite.

The gooseberry flower buds that I plant in a small flower pot.
I really need to replant it in bigger pot. So that it can bear plenty fruits for my daily vitamin C supplies.
Till then, have fun in enjoying fresh organic gooseberry fruits at home😉.

Reference:
[1] https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2016/11/type-of-gooseberry-that-grow-by.html

No comments:

Post a Comment