Links

Monday, May 14, 2018

My noni juice this morning as my early breakfast

Since I am not feeling too well for the past few days, I decided to make use the noni fruit that I have in hands [1]. I decided to make noni juice for my early breakfast today. I added few gram of my organic papaya to the peeled noni flesh.
The look of my blended noni with my organic papaya drink.
The process of making the blended noni and organic papaya juice:
Weight of the noni fruit is 107 gm.

The peeled noni flesh.
The taste is drinkable. Maybe because I put ratio 1:2 for noni flesh and my organic papaya😊. Better safe than sorry for me😌. Still the taste of the juice way better than fresh blended radish or even boiled gooseberry plant.

Miranda Kerr also a big fan of noni juice [2]. Well, I did hope for better skin condition. As hoping to be as gorgeous as her will be far away to achieve😅.

Till then, have fun in making good fruit blended juice for your breakfast.

References:
[1] Mt newly planted noni plant http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/05/the-look-of-noni-or-mengkudu-plant-in.html
[2] Miranda Kerr and her Tahitian noni juice that she consume in daily basis https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/06/01/miranda-kerr-noni-juice_n_16909496.html

No comments:

Post a Comment