Links

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

My faithful gardening companion of all time, Dell the cat.

I am doing some trimming for plants outside of my house compound. Dell keep being on my side, accompanying me while enjoying the view. 
The handsome look of fluffy Dell, rear view. 

The annoyed Dell face with his Mamarazzi.

Dell want to whisper : I think the dog next door too noisy barking la.

Annoyed face when given kiss.

Can see how neat he put his both paw in front of him.

My cuddly teddy cat, Dell. 

Both of us staring at the loud noise breath from pet next door.
Dell just know the right time to pose. 
Dell just an attention seeker. I need to keep call for his name in order for him to stay alert and not stray away far from home. He just love being patted.
I am not worried letting Dell loose when the gate is locked. As he is no longer able to fit through the gap in between gate. Plus, Dell is the type that just love to use door. Being trained to have good manner😘. He is my perfect teddy cat. I am grateful for having the opportunity to get such a good manners teddy cat.
Till then, have fun spending time with your loved ones😉.

No comments:

Post a Comment