Links

Friday, May 11, 2018

Comparison between circuit design by mechanical FM, UTM and electronic students FKE, UTM

I have been involved in one project last time with mechanical faculty lecturer in FKM, UTM. This project started last May 2013 until 2015.
I am astounded when I saw the circuit design by the mechanical students.
The messy look of the circuit made by mechanical students involved in the project.

Overview of the project.
The back look of circuit made by Electronic Electrical students from FKE, UTM.
 Overview of the project.
To be frank, I myself in horror seeing the circuit done by mechanical students. Would be a nightmare for me if need to trouble shoot their circuit. Yet, I am impress with their effort for such project.
That is why for me presonally, a neat circuit design with good documentation is a must in my Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for any project.
I do know it is a tedious work. But it is definitely helps a lot in future.
Maybe the mechanical students would benefit from subject Circuit Design especially those who would involve in hardware integration project.

Till then, have fun in designing neat circuit for your projectšŸ˜‰.

No comments:

Post a Comment