Links

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Organic bonglai harvest today.

Since I have received request from someone for a bonglai, I decided to harvest some of them today while I  still have the strength 😉. The person wanted to use it for traditional medicine usage. 
The harvested 2 set of bonglai.
I do not have the energy to measure the actual weight of the harvested organic bonglai. Estimately around 800 gm to 900 gm per set.
Price per set RM 25 per polybag
I have replanted then in small polybags. Since the requester have not replied suggested time to take it from me.
For me personally, I used the trimmed bonglai leaves since yesterday as my herbal bath. I do feel it helps a lot to alleviate my sickness as I am not well for the past 4 days.

Cassumunar ginger: Zingiber cassumunar, now thought to be a synonym of Zingiber montanum (J.König) Link ex A.Dietr., is a species of plant in the ginger family and is also a relative of galangal [1].

Till then, have fun in harvesting your herbs at home😉.


Reference:
[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zingiber_cassumunar

No comments:

Post a Comment