Links

Monday, May 7, 2018

Self repair my digital watch today.

I accidentally step on my digital watch last 2 weeks. Fortunately only the spring connector disconnect from the watch strap. I decided to repair it today as I do have the tools in lab. 
The look of the watch before repair. 


The look of the watch after repair. 

My precious watch repair toolkit. 
It just took me less than 5 minutes for the repair works. Truly a complete equipment and toolkit does assist a lot in any repair works. 
What matter, I manage to save time and cost. Rather than have to go to watch shop for such trivial repair work.
I even managed to reduce the strap size of my steel watch last time. However, I strongly suggested for you to do research before do any repair works by yourself. As basic steps does play crucial role in repair works so that it can be done nicely. 
Till then, have fun and be safe while doing repair works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment