Links

Sunday, May 27, 2018

My end of the day iftar dishes for today.

I manage to put rice and marinated chicken in cooker by 6.30 pm. The grilled marinated chicken finished cooking by 7 pm. 
The look of my home made prepared iftar dishes. 
From left top: blended Centella (pegaga)  drink.
Left botttom: hot syrup drink. 
Right top: fresh organic papaya and gooseberries. 
Right bottom: steamed rice and grilled marinated chicken. 
2 types of Centella leaves for my Centella blended drink. 

The Centella leaves in the blender.

The organic harvest. 

My steamed rice mix with barley. 

My grilled marinated chicken. 
It was the simplest and fastest dish for me to make in daily basis. After tending my cats and plants by 5 pm [1].
I do add fresh noni (mengkudu)  leaf,  garlic leaf, red onions leaves and turmeric leaves in my grilled chicken cooker. The taste of the mix, never dissapointed me so far.
Till then, have fun in making your home made dishes in daily basis. 

Reference :

No comments:

Post a Comment