Links

Friday, May 4, 2018

Thick petals type of rose and hibiscus cuttings today.

After almost 9 months, I manage to get cuttings of the thick layered petals type of rose and hibiscus. 
The look of the cuttings. 

Me posing with the cuttings. 

Close up on the thick layered rose petals. 

Another petals. 
Close up on the thick layered hibiscus petals.
Front view. 

What I like is the rose petals itself already smells strong rose scent.
I really need to open back my gardening books to germinate these cuttings. Since I failed to keep them alive last time. 
The funny part is my partner help to cut them all. Failed at first attempt in cutting the rose branch. Cut weeds instead 😓. Despite the thorny rose stem. 
Till then, have fun in trying to germinate rose and hibiscus cuttings 😉.

No comments:

Post a Comment