Links

Thursday, May 31, 2018

The look of Dell enjoying strolling this evening.

I happen to have a broken stroller that I get yesterday. Since I manage to reach home early today, I decided to mend it and bring Dell on for a spin.
The look of the blurry Dell at the back after a spin in the stroller.
Not sure why the picture is blur. Maybe the face detection didn't detect Dell's face features since he have whisker😅 [1]. Well actually, I accidentally turned on depth effect feature in my phone [2,3].

Video of Dell enjoying the strolling time. Just find it funny seeing Dell calmly sit in the stroller. He is such a good adorable cat for behaving so good. He remains seated despite the loud barking from Rottweiler next door.

Pictures of us after I push Dell in the stroller. Dell quite calm even after we finish 1 spin with the stroller. He is like regular already😊.

The look of mending process:
The broken part that need to be mend.

The other side which is in good condition.

Mend using wire.

Adding masking tape to cover the exposed wire end.
Calming Dell to get used to ride the stroller for the first time in his life.


Have to pat Dell to calm him down and get used sitting in the stroller.


Till then, have fun enjoys evening walk with your pet in stroller😉.

Reference:
[1] Depth effect in my phone which leads to blurry background http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/06/my-make-up-look-for-running-errands.html
[2] Depth effect feature in Oppo http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/06/depth-effect-in-my-phone.html
[3] Unboxing Oppo A71 (2018) http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/04/unboxing-digi-loyalty-reward-to-me-oppo.html

No comments:

Post a Comment